- 12 Cypress St, Somerville, MA 02143
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1656 Sqft
- A 15-minute walk(score 93) or 10-minute drive to Harvard Square. (Bike Score 92) Spring Hill neighborhood has it all. Buildings from the 1800s, some historic. Union Square and Porter Square offering lots of eateries and cafes. Vegetarian food, coffee shops, etc. This is why people live here, it's their dream homes. If you work in Cambridge, it's an easy commute! Harvard University's students, staff and professors live here as well. The Harvard Divinity School is really close by. The Porter Sq T stop is very close. ...
- 48 Blake St, Boston, MA 02136
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2321 Sqft
- Very nice large Colonial on top of Blake Street lovingly maintained throughout the years. A large living room and dinning room with hardwood floors. Kitchen area with ceramic tiles & lots of cabinets. All bedrooms sizes are generous. Master has walk-in closet and jacuzzi!! Plenty of off-street parking.
- 14-16 Wolcott St, Malden, MA 02148
- 8 Beds · 2 Baths · 3245 Sqft
- Huge Philadelphia style 2 family with lots of potential. Each unit has 4 bedrooms, living room, dining room and eat in kitchen with pantry. Second floor has additional room for office space or den. Two separate drive ways, one on each side of the house. Rear deck and yard, great for entertaining. This is a one way residential side street. 1 minute walk to Bus stop. One block away from multiple restaurants, shops, stores, etc. Unfinished basement has very high ceilings.
- 9 Winter Hill Rd, Medford, MA 02155
- 5 Beds · 2 Baths · 2448 Sqft
- Excellent opportunity to own a fabulous home with lots of potential. Two driveways! Set in the highly desirable Magoun Square. This beautiful 2 family makes for one of Medford's best deals on the Somerville city line. You are close to Tufts University, Winter Hill, Ball Square and so much more. Easy accesses to Route 93. Showings Saturdays by appointment only. No showing Saturday Nov. 7 Next showing Saturday Nov. 14
- 79 Harvard Ave, Medford, MA 02155
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 2403 Sqft
- Attention investors, contractors, and/or buyers looking for an opportunity! Large home waiting for a buyer with creative ideas.This home will be sold AS IS. Spacious two-family house, West Medford Village, Spacious rooms & layout. Attic space. Full basement has potential to be finished for more living area. Large rear yard. Close proximity to the Tufts campus, location on the (#80, #94, #95) bus line to Davis Square, Arlington and more, excellent potential for rental income. Property needs significant updates and w ...
- 9 Montgomery Ave, Somerville, MA 02145
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1662 Sqft
- Attention investors, contractors, and/or buyers looking for an opportunity! Large home waiting for a buyer with creative ideas. Property has large rooms, a 2 car garage, and an attached additional separate multi-use garage/storage. Area around the house and garage is fenced. Buyer/Buyer agent responsible for own due diligence. This is an Estate sale, subject to license to sell from the Probate Court. This home is being sold AS IS. Home in need of major repair. Priced below assessment. Public Record shows this prope ...
- 37 Falconer Ave, Brockton, MA 02301
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 952 Sqft
- West Side home featuring 3 bedrooms, living room with fireplace, all having hardwood flooring. The kitchen has tile flooring, a dining area, SS appliances, and freshly painted cabinets. There is also a full bath with vinyl floor and a mud room. The basement consists of a family room with tile flooring, 2 good sized cedar closets, and a half bath with laundry area. The home has A/C, newer roof, vinyl siding, vinyl windows, 3 season screen house, shed, and fenced yard. Conveniently located near shopping, schools, and ...